Tax Time

Our office has been working on preparing tax documents for all our owners and vendors. Here is what our office provides to you for your property. All you have to do give these documents to your accountant or use those when filing yourself.

  • 12 Month Cash Flow Statement – shows all incoming (rent) funds and outgoing (expenses) for your property, catagorized by type.
  • 1099 Tax Document – just like you receive from your regular job, this is a special form specifically for the rental/investment property under your name and or LLC. If you have multiple properties, this form will show all the income for all the properties. For owners who have properties under LLC and then others under personal name, you can expect to receive 2 separate 1099 forms, one for each type of filer.
This entry was posted in Landlords, Tax and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.