**All flooring must be professionally cleaned with vendor receipts turned in with keys.
1. Wipe down and remove any crumbs, stains, residue, and grime from all appliances. These include oven, stove, fridge, dishwasher, sink. Don’t forget the seals of the appliances as well. Replace drips on the stove. Foiling covering drip pans is not acceptable…. See TIPS
Make sure to wipe down interior and exterior, removing all dust and miscellaneous item such as stickers, magnets, clips.
2. Wipe down and clean the range hood, cabinets, counters, drawers. Make sure to use a cleaning spray that is made for multiple surfaces to prevent from a residue being left behind, which can cause a cleaning charge to be deducted from your deposit. All cabinets, drawers and pantries should be clear of all possessions, even baking soda.
3. Gently wipe down the interior and exterior of the cabinets/drawers, shelves, walls, backsplash, doors, baseboards. Dust can collect in all of these places if not cleaned regularly. The faucets, light fixtures, and fans should be clean of residue and dust. Replace any burnt bulbs with correct wattage. Most people forget to clean fans and lights fixtures when moving. Dust can also collect on the ceilings around the fan….See TIPS
1. Make sure all dust and debris (nails, screws, and stickers) is removed from walls, doors, baseboards, door frames, and door jams. Cobwebs and dust are commonly left on door jams, as well as in the corner of walls by the ceiling.
2. Wipe down the light fixtures or fans. Replace any burnt bulbs with the correct wattages. Clean off any dust or cobwebs from window sills, blinds, windows, curtain rods.
3. Closet should be clear of any possessions, including hangers and storage containers. Wipe down shelving and rods.
1. Make sure all dust and debris (nails, screws, and stickers) is removed from walls, doors, baseboards, door frames, and door jams.
2. Gently wipe down the interior and exterior of the cabinets/drawers, shelves, walls, backsplash, doors, baseboards. Using glass cleaner, clean any mirrors and glass shower doors.
3. Remove your shower curtain, you do not need to replace it with a new one. Just leave the curtain rod in the appropriate location.
4. Using the correct cleaning spray, wipe down the shower/tub, interior and exterior of toilet and toilet bowl, sinks, shower head, and faucets. Make sure there are no water stains, grime, soap scum, or lime deposits.
5. Wipe down as clean the windows and sills, light fixtures and fans as previously described. Don’t forget about the ceilings and light bulbs!
1. Make sure all items are removed from cabinets and shelves, then clean with correct supplies. Wipe the walls, doors, door jams, baseboards, and ceilings to remove all debris. Clean the light fixtures and fans, replacing any burnt bulbs.
1. The yard must be mowed, edged, and have all debris removed from the property.
2. Do not leave any items on the curb. Do not have any trash cans or recycling cans full and waiting to be dumped. Trash cans must be stored in the garage, backyard or the side of the property.
If there are any HOA rules or regulations, be sure to follow them at all times, moving out is not an excuse to break any rules. Any fines that may occur do to the condition of the exterior or the property at the time of move out, including trash violations, can be deducted from the tenant’s deposit.
** Replace all air filter with new, unused filters of the correct size.
Smoke detectors must be operational and not needing fresh batteries…See TIPS
**Professional floor cleaning receipts must be turned in to Barrons Property Managers.
If you had the property cleaned by a professional company, please make sure they have this list as this is the guideline looked at while conducting the move-out inspection.
Click here to download Cleaning Guidelines
913 Gulf Breeze Parkway Suite 12 | Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561 | (850) 934-2588
For individuals with assessability needs, please contact our office for assistance at 850-934-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019. Barrons Property Managers. All Rights Reserved. Property Management Website by Planet Synergy, Inc.