In order to submit your move out notice, you must acknowledge the following information.
We must have a 30 day written notice in order to process your move out. Move –out notices must be given at the 1st of the month and must be for the last day of the month. If you would like to move out in the middle of the month, you may do so but you are still responsible for rent until the end of the month. We will need the following information on your move out notice:
Or you may leave all that information on the below electronic form. It will be sent directly to your property manager.
The below items are part of the move out procedures:
- MOVE OUT INSPECTION: Tenants are not present at the time of move out inspection. Once the move-out inspection is completed, we will compare the move-in and move-out inspections to determine the normal and abnormal wear and tear at the property.
- UTILITIES: All utilities must be left on for 3 business days after the keys are returned to our office. As per your lease, there will be a fee for not doing so.
- AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS: If you have automatic payments set up through your portal, make sure to sign in and turn those payments off, Barrons PM does not have the ability to do so, nor will it be done automatically.
- KEYS: Make sure to check your files for the key sign out form, most tenants are given a copy at the time of move in. Barrons PM must receive all keys, garage door remotes, and/or shed keys back to our office. Failure to do so will cause a charge to be taken from your deposit. If you are not sure how many you were signed out, contact our office and we can tell you.
- DEPOSIT: Your deposit is subject to charges, pending move out inspection. Once the inspection is completed, we will evaulate your account for any damages or cleaning needed and your deposit will be charged accroding to our findings. All deposits are certified mailed (which requires signature) to the last known address on file, so make sure to give us for new address, otherwise it will go to the property you just moved out of. According to Florida Law, BarronsPM has 30 days return your deposit full. If there are charges, we are required to notify to within 15 days.
913 Gulf Breeze Parkway Suite 12 | Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561 | (850) 934-2588
Copyright © 2019. Barrons Property Managers. All Rights Reserved. Property Management Website by Planet Synergy, Inc.