Barrons Property Managers will send a welcome email, or you will receive a notification email that an item is ready to view in your portal. If you have not yet activated your portal, either of these emails will prompt you to create a password and activate your portal.
1. Click the link or button in the email from your property management company to land on the Owner Portal login page.
2. On the Owner Portal sign up page, the email your property manager has on file will be automatically filled in. Create a strong password, then click Create an Account.
3. You will then be prompted to Setup Two-Factor Authentication.
4. Once two-factor authentication is setup, you will be logged into your Owner Portal and will land in the Statements tab. Bookmark or create a shortcut for your Owner Portal once you are logged in so you can access it quickly in the future.
To keep your personal and financial information secure, your Owner Portal has an additional layer of security with two-factor authentication. This means signing into your portal will periodically require both a password and as well as a security code that will be sent via your preferred method.
1. When setting up two-factor authentication for the first time, you will be presented with the following screen when you login. Enter your phone number and click Send Verification Code. You can also opt to receive the code via phone call, if you are unable to receive SMS messages.
2. You will then receive either an SMS message or a phone call with a code. If you do not receive the text message or call within a few minutes, click Send new verification code to get sent another one.
3. Enter the code and click Login. If you uncheck the box Remember this device for 30 days, you will need to repeat this process the next time you login within 30 days.
4. Two-factor authentication setup is complete and you will be logged in.
Once you have activated your Owner Portal you can login anytime from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
1. Open the internet browser on your computer or mobile device and enter the URL for your Owner Portal (contained in your activation email).
2. Enter your Email and Password then click Login.
3. You will then be prompted to send a verification code to the phone number associated with your portal. Click Send Verification Code.
4. You will then receive either an SMS message or a phone call with a code. If you do not receive the text message or call within a few minutes, click Send new verification code to get sent another one.
5. Enter the code and click Login. If you uncheck the box Remember this device for 30 days, you will need to repeat this process the next time you login within 30 days.
1. For help retrieving your Owner Portal URL, open the internet browser on your computer or mobile device and type login.appfolio.com into the web address bar.
2. Click Owners. Use the recommendations on the following page to retrieve the URL for your unique Owner Portal.
Depending on what your property manager has published to your portal, you will see one or more of the following tabs: Statements, Contributions, Inspection Reports and Documents.
Statements: View or download published statements and reports. Packets are ordered by date with the most recent at the top and will be grouped under the owner of record. Click Download Packet to download the packet to your computer or mobile device.
Contributions: Make secure monetary contributions via credit/debit card or eCheck (ACH) to the property of your choice.
Inspection Reports: You will see this tab if your property manager has shared an Inspection report. You can view the Inspection reports online, but cannot print them at this time. Click the Report Name to view it online.
Documents: Any files your property manager has shared will be stored here. Click the name of the file to view it online, or click Download to save it to your computer.
If enabled, you can make secure monetary contributions via credit/debit card or eCheck (ACH) to the property of your choice.
1. Log into your Owner Portal and click Contributions.
2. Click Make a Contribution next to the name or company that owns the property you are contributing funds to.
3. Select a property, enter an amount ($15,000 max), select a payment method, and click Continue. eCheck contributions are free to you, while credit/debit card contributions carry a 2.9% online transaction processing fee.
4. Enter the bank account or card details and click Continue.
5. Review your payment information and click Submit.
Note: The contribution and fee will be processed as separate transactions. The base contribution appears on your statement as a transaction from the management company and the fee will appear as a transaction from AppFolio. You will receive an email notification if your payment was successfully submitted. Print or save the confirmation page or email for your records if necessary.
Confirm you are using the correct email address and check your spam or junk mail folders. The email address you use to log in to your Owner Portal is the email address BarronsPM has on file for your record.
Please contact your BarronsPM to discuss your reports.
Please contact your Barrons Property Managers if you have any questions about the portal.
Two-factor authentication is the industry standard for data protection and greatly improves the security of confidential information. This additional step helps us verify that the person signing in is authorized to do so.
Yes. The country code needs to be included before the phone number. For example, +44 00000000000
Please contact Barrons Property Managers
Source Material: https://www.appfolio.com/help/owner
913 Gulf Breeze Parkway Suite 12 | Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561 | (850) 934-2588
Copyright © 2019. Barrons Property Managers. All Rights Reserved. Property Management Website by Planet Synergy, Inc.