Barrons Property Managers is proud to be a part of the Pensacola Community and all the great things that Pensacola has to offer. Check out some of our favorite places to go and things to do. Our rental properties are located all over the Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Milton, and pace areas. You will never be far from all the fun activities while renting with Barrons Property Managers
Reasons to live in the Pensacola area are ample and some of the best in the country. If you are new to the area, make sure to check out these great local attractions!
- The Graffiti Bridge: The 17th Avenue railroad trestle bridge was built in 1888. A local Pensacola landmark, people have been painting the bridge for generations and the paintings change daily. Graffiti coats every square inch of the little bridge, so that the art has moved outwards into the parking lot nearby and the railroad ties above. As with most graffiti, it’s not strictly legal, but the Pensacola community seems to have accepted the bridge and the art on it as a local landmark. Police largely look the other way as they drive past the nightly taggers.
- Naval Air Station Pensacola Museum of Naval Aviation: Experience hands-on history at the National Naval Aviation Museum located on board Pensacola Naval Air Station. See more than 4,000 artifacts and over 150 beautifully restored aircraft representing Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard aviation. Experience the thrill of flight in the Flight Simulators, catch all the drama and power of the amazing Giant Screen Digital Theater and refresh with a tasty lunch in the authentic Cubi Bar Cafe. Then take home the spirit of Naval Aviation with a unique memento from The Flight Deck Store.
- The Fish House & Atlas: The Fish House is local, dockside dining overlooking beautiful Pensacola Bay and Seville Harbor. Just steps away from Historic Seville Square, our award-winning restaurant features an inventive menu of fresh, daily seafood selections, house-smoked steaks, sushi, a handpicked wine list with over 300 wines
- Casino Beach Bar and Grill: Island vibes, live entertainment and beautiful Gulf views take you to a place where time doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about brushing the sand off of your feet; just walk straight up from the water and have a good time. As iconic as the beach ball water tower, this location has no age, but it has quite a history.
- Bands on the Beach: Pensacola Beach’s popular outdoor summer concert series, Bands on the Beach, features a lineup of performers sure to please every musical taste. Located in the beautiful Gulfside Pavilion overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the series features regional artists performing a wide variety of music. Bring your lawn chair and join us every summer for hot music, smooth grooves and a whole lot of good times. Bands on the Beach is at 7 p.m. and begins the first Tuesday in April and ends the last Tuesday in October.
Ugc. “Pensacola Graffiti Bridge.” Atlas Obscura, Atlas Obscura, 10 May 2017, www.atlasobscura.com/places/pensacola-graffiti-bridge-17th-ave-railroad-trestle.
“National Naval Aviation Museum.” Visit Pensacola, www.visitpensacola.com/listing/national-naval-aviation-museum/123/.
“Fish House & Atlas, Pensacola – Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews – Order Online Food Delivery.” Tripadvisor, www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34550-d515752-Reviews-Fish_House_Atlas-Pensacola_Florida.html.
“Casino Beach Bar and Grille.” Home | Casino Beach Bar and Grille, casinobeachbar.com/.
“Bands On The Beach Pensacola Beach Air Show Stargazing Calendar of Events.” Santa Rosa Island Authority, visitpensacolabeach.com/whats-happening-bands-on-beach/.